A flat tire can happen at any time but poses immediate and long-term safety concerns. If you notice you have a flat tire, you should:
Pull Safely Off The Road
It's important to not drive on a flat tire, as this can cause irreparable damage to the tire and wheel rim. If conditions permit, you can change your tire on the roadside. If you cannot safely change the flat tire or you do not have a spare, call for assistance.
The pros at Tire Barn know how to properly repair your flat tire so you're back on the road in no time. We'll talk with you to assess whether you're dealing with a repairable puncture or need a new set of tires.
Your Flat Tire Repair Experts
Request an appointment with our expert technicians. At Tire Barn:
- We remove the tire from the wheel to inspect any damage that may occur to the inner liner
- Repairs are limited to the tread area only
- Puncture injury cannot be greater than 1/4 inch diameter
- Repairs cannot overlap
- A rubber stem must be applied to fill the puncture injury and a patch must be applied to the inner liner
- We re-mount the tire to the wheel, thoroughly inspect our work to ensure the integrity of the repair
- We re-balance the assembly and re-install on your vehicle
- Not all tires qualify to be repaired.
NOTE: Please tell your Tire Barn technician if you have used a canned flat fix or tire sealant. Some older products are extremely flammable. Canned tire sealants are not recommended even as a temporary fix. They can ruin otherwise repairable tires.
Value & Convenience
Request an appointment today with the expert technicians at Tire Barn Warehouse. We offer complete tire services, including flat tire repair and replacement tires at the lowest total price. We are open evenings and weekends with most locations open on Sunday. Same day appointments are available.