March 23, 2020
Dear Valued Guest,
The COVID-19 pandemic and the nation’s emergency response is unprecedented. In this time of great need, our stores remain open for you and the communities we serve.
Whether you’re a health and safety professional, an essential business employee, or just buying food, medicine, and necessary supplies, you can depend on us for reliable transportation. In fact, tires stores are part of the critical infrastructure response to COVID-19, as directed by the Department of Homeland Security.
We’re proud to do our part, by providing essential maintenance services to keep your vehicle ready for when you need it most.
Because of the threat posed by coronavirus, we have elevated our level of care. We are taking the following measures to protect you and our teammates:
• Our store hours are temporarily reduced to limit exposure and allow sufficient time each night to ensure a healthy environment for you.
• We put in place enhanced daily cleaning procedures for our guest lounges, restrooms, service and counter areas, as well as other high-traffic, high-touch surfaces.
• Our technicians disinfect steering wheels and door handles as part of the check-in and check-out process.
• We frequently wash our hands, use hand sanitizer, and provide hand sanitizer to guests.
• We practice social distancing and ask our guests to do the same.
• We ask anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home.
We remain committed to serving your replacement tire and service needs and will continue to:
• Fix repairable flat tires for free.
• Check tread condition and tire pressure for free.
• Offer our full range of tire services, including nitrogen inflation, TPMS, wheel balancing, and wheel alignment at most locations.
Our leadership team is vigilantly monitoring the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other health and government authorities and has a plan to respond accordingly in case the situation changes.
We know how hard the COVID-19 crisis is for you and your family. Despite the challenging situation, we will keep you safe on the road and try to make your life a little easier. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Stay healthy and safe.
President and Chief Executive Officer